Win tickets to see Jacinta this August/September!
10 Winners Chosen!
Competition Dates: June 14th - June 21st
Adelaide - Aug 26
Mildura - Aug 28
Bendigo - Aug 30
Melbourne - Aug 31 and/or Sep 1
Albury-Wodonga - Sep 2
Canberra - Sep 3
Sydney - Sep 7
Newcastle - Sep 9
Coffs Harbour - Sep 10
Brisbane - Sep 12
Toowoomba - Sep 13
(a second tour may follow for other areas of Australia)
How to enter
***Need to be a True Arrow subscriber or subscribe at bottom of page now : ) ***
Write a short answer between 50 - 100 words responding in the submission box below, to just ONE of the following:
1. Jacinta brings awareness of specific issues in Aboriginal and Aboriginal-majority communities. How can more awareness of those issues be brought into major Australian towns and cities?
2. Please discuss a successful example of where Aboriginal communities have bridged the gap of adapting an ancient culture to a modern Australia.
Please submit your answer below
Jacinta Nampijinpa Price
Writing Competition -
Rules & Conditions
1) Winners will receive 1 free ticket to see Jacinta Price at the location of their choosing
2) Tickets are not redeemable for cash value
3) Tickets must be used for the Jacinta Price tour and cannot be used for a future True Arrow tour
4) This competition is only valid if a minimum of 30 entries are received
5) 10 winners will be chosen
6) Winners will be announced June 24th and answers shared via True Arrow email and on this website
7) If two entries are almost identical, the potential winner will be the first of the two entries
8) Only one submission per person
9) Winners have to be subscribers (or new subscribers) to True Arrow